Open doors to your legal stay in the country

Are you a member of another EU country and you would like to register your stay, open bank account or have a driving license in Poland? Green Door can help you obtain all necessary documents. It is important to remember that every member of another EU country, who is staying in Poland more than 3 months is obliged to register his stay.

We invite you to contact us either by phone or email or to visit one of our offices in Lodz or Warsaw.